headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunny Miami

Miami is serving us beautiful weather and Alex's parents is offering us tip top service :-) Me and Marlee have visited a few stores with Kathy and the other day Marlee and I went out on Sonny's and Leon's boat together with Kathy, Sonny and Meredith (Sonny's daughter). It was a great day! I went swimming and Marlee was laughing most of the time. He even got to practice driving the big boat with Sonny!! :-) Alex had to stay home working..

Today I was happy to talk will everyone in my close family on skype. So nice!!! Miss them and is so looking forward to have them here soon!!! (Pappa, ser ju jatte bra ut pa Faro!!! Ska bli sa spannande att fa se det pa riktigt!) After that Kathy, Alex, Marlee and I went to church and Sunday mass. It was probably the most entertaining mass I have ever been too, the priest made jokes and it was great music!

Marlee is eating more and more solid food and today he had "frikadeller" with mashed potatoes. It was a hit and maybe the chicken dish I made today will be popular, too... Time will tell...

My computer is broken so unfortunately there will not be any photos before I have solved that. Will hopefully go for a laptop hunt tomorrow :-) If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know, I have not looked into this market in a few years and feel a little rusty... Now I am going to do some computer research, see you all soon!

Love

1 comment:

  1. Hej!
    Hur går det med datorinköpet? Hoppas det löser sig snart, för jag vill se mer bilder =)

    Här hemma är det fotbollskväll med el classico (och glögg). Trevligt! ute är de massa snö, så det kanske blir besök på vallåsen, skånes närmaste alp snart! Johan har ju beställt ett helt telemarkskitt som måste testas!

    Lycka till med inköpet! ses snart! KRAM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete