headerImage

headerImage

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Smart Marlee!!

Marlee spends a lot of time listening to music, and pretty loud if he can choose :-D Yesterday when I came in to his room he was listening both to a music CD and music on his electric piano. He was playing the same song on both things and he told me that, too!!! They sounds very different since one is children music and the other one is more like a dance version. Maybe any 3-year old could figure this out but I was impressed!! Luckily I filmed it so you can see if you can tell that the two songs are the same?


You say that we're related!!???


Last night me and the small guys went for a walk in the darkness, after dinner. Marlee and I had some fun with the flashlight :-)





This week Marlee has been home every day because of some stomach problems. He has barfed two times, Sunday and last night, but has been his normal energetic self in between. Today we went to a playground and enjoyed the nice weather. It really feels like spring is on its way!

A depressed snowman has been decapitated

Buds!!

We found duckies!

At the playground







2 comments:

  1. Several comments today starting from the top: 1) Oh no! Loud music already? 2) If Noah had a hat and a beard, he'd look just like Alex :-) 3) Cute pictures. 4) No wonder Marlee is barfing. I barfed just watching him SPIN AROUND!
    5) Marlee sure has a great sense of balance climbing on a frozen log but I'm pretty sure he's going to knock his front teeth out pretty soon. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love watching marlee be a Daredevil.....but I would sure like to hear his comments in English, like when he was going around on that play- ground thing. we miss half the fun by not understanding how he reacts...
    lcould you let him react in Englsh once in a whike.
    Love you all bunches and miss you
    AJ

    ReplyDelete