headerImage

headerImage

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My boogers in action

Today has been a pretty chill day. Me and the small boys went to the library and the grocery store before lunch. They both napped after lunch which gave me a break :-) that I spent working on the computer as well as vacuuming. I did take a real break, too, with coffee and some chocolate. They slept at the same time yesterday too and I had the chance to be a little efficient and relax with a coffee.


Noah before the nap - so smiley!
 



Right now we are making orange juice and Marlee is doing a really good job. First the blood oranges and then the regular ones.

At one time when I turned away for a few minutes he had peeled a whole orange for me!!! Just like that! What a sweetie!!



Now a walk to the mailbox and then dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Boy are you lucky! Noah is such a good "laugher" (very cute) and Marlee is such a good "helper". AND, they both napped at the same time! Heaven!! What's with Noah's tongue sticking out? Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete