headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Noah is (finally) "happily" cooperating!!

A great day for all of us but Alex. Woke up to yet another sunny day. Wonderful! I was feeling good again but Alex was still sick and has stayed in bed all day, a little better than yesterday however. I took the boys with me to mormor, who is back in town, and we all went out on the ice. Mormor and I ice-skating, Marlee on the snow racer (sled) and Noah in the stroller. It was a lot of people on the ice so no worries about it being to thin :-D I would not take the children out on the ice if I had the slightest doubt.

SUN!!!

ICE (mormor and Marlee)

CRACK (old and frozen)






Marlee: "It is like a flower"
 I wonder if the world is a more beautiful place in children's eyes!?
This makes me wanna paint our rims as a flower, but it would
probably make us look like real hippies :-)

Proud of my two teeth!!

 
I am on mormor's team!

So what about Noah cooperating?? When I gave him porridge tonight he happily opened his mouth for more than one bite and his ate it instead of spiting it out. Maybe it was helping that I had made Marlee some "big boy porridge" that he was eating.. Anyways, it made me really happy to see that Noah finally accepted to eat something else than milk. He still has a long way to go if he plans on eating as eagerly as Marlee did but this is a very good start :-D

In the video Marlee is talking about a "cinnamon track" that he made in his bowl. Just as strange that it sounds :-)

I am sorry for all of you who cannot understand what we are saying but Marlee will not speak English when Alex is not present. He can only repeat in English if I tell him what to say which will not make it very natural nor spontaneous.


1 comment:

  1. The skating and sleding look like lots of fun! BTW, I can understand Noah perfectly! He takes a big spoonful then he looks at Marlee thinking: "OK, it's your turn now", then another spoonful, and on and on. Great close- ups and very BEAUTIFUL eyes. Love, Farfar

    ReplyDelete