headerImage

headerImage

Friday, September 13, 2024

Maria 1 month old!

As I’m a little behind here I’m just now posting pictures of Maria one month old! She was one month August 31… Time goes way too fast and she grows too fast… on her last check up she was 10lbs 5oz/4,7kg.

I didn’t have a perfect picture of her on her one month birthday so I combined a few around the date. The big picture is from her real birth day, the others are from a couple of days before or after. 


Labour day was not long ago. I think spent it with good friends and had a good relaxing day!



David really likes to join us for school and he has his own activities. He is great with numbers and math but has a hard time with colors.



Rafael and I went on a well deserved date and had ice cream together. I forgot to take a picture of him and the ice cream but this is in the car after :-)








She fell asleep while I was showering. 



David was holding Maria’s foot in the beginning. ❤️❤️




1 comment:

  1. Hej Tina vilka underbara bilder igen. Mamma och jag följer noga Marias utveckling och det är härligt att få se att Raffi och även Davis tar sig ann lillsyrran.
    Kram från oss

    ReplyDelete