headerImage

headerImage

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Cruise time for Alex and Rafael!

Mormor and Morfar got back okay to Sweden and we had a couple of days at home before Alex and Rafael went on an amazing cruise to the Caribbean. Alex had agreed to speak at a conference on the cruise before I got pregnant and I was supposed to go but was too pregnant according to the cruise line :-( I’m glad Rafael could take my spot. More later…

Movie night..



Beach day with friends…


… and a shark. 


Great fire work show at a friend’s house!

Alex and Rafael had a wonderful cruise. Since Alex doesn’t have a smart phone random people sent me pictures of Alex abs Rafael :-)

Puerto Plata in Dominican Republic.


On the ship :-)


Puerto Plata again.



Snorkeling with Stingrays in Turks and Caicos. They could even touch them. 


In a giant hot air balloon in the Bahamas. 



Back in ormond again and beach day for the rest of us :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment